You can use queries as a "shortcut" way to build
sites rapidly. Here's what you can do:
- Find some code you use often - like a simple table.
- Copy this code (command-C or control-C)
- Think of a special keyword for this code, like for a table
- Open Find/Replace
- Choose Find What - HTML Source
- Typein !!!table!!! (or whatever your keyword is)
- Paste the HTML code into the Replace With field
- Click the "save" icon - looks like a floppy.
- save the file as table1 under Configuration/Queries/
- hit close
- Go to some new document
- type in !!!table!!!
- Hit command H or control H to pop up the search replace
- click the Open File icon and choose "table1.qwr"
- click replace all
You see? You can now quickly build pages with just a few
keywords. You could also build a site and when you finished
with 20 pages or so, load and run these queries and save you
hours of work.